- Personal Data is data about an identified or identifiable User individually or in combination with other information.
- When User registers an Account with Nusameta, or when User accesses and uses Nusameta;
- When User submits any forms, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms related to Nusameta, both online and in physical form;
- When User makes an agreement or provides documents or other information when interacting with Us;
- When User interacts with Us through Nusameta or other official media, according to the notification We have given, such as via telephone, which, in this case, allows for recording, letters, faxes, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms, or Our email address;
- When User makes a transaction at Nusameta;
- When User submits criticism, suggestions, or complaints to Us; or
- When User sends User’s Personal Data to Us for any reason. The list mentioned above is not intended to be an exhaustive list but only sets out some general examples of when User’s Personal Data may be collected by Us.
2. USER’S PERSONAL DATA
- Personal Information: By creating an Account at Nusameta, User agrees to provide the User’s Personal Information. Personal Information that We can collect, use, disclose, store, and process is information related to, including but not limited to, name, profile name, profile photo, National ID Number, Taxpayer ID Number, place and date of birth, sex, residential address, email address, mobile number, password, biometric identifiers, such as fingerprints and/or facial images of User, as well as any other information and data about User that can be used to identify User. If User creates a professional account for a business entity, User declares that User is a legal representative and is authorized to create such a professional account. User hereby agrees to provide information about the business entity, including, but not limited to, office address, email address, telephone number, or other related data.
- Information on Financial Data, Payment Data, and Transaction Data: When User makes a transaction at Nusameta, the financial data, payment data and transaction data that We can collect, use, disclose, store and process are information related to the following matters, including, but not limited to:
- Financial Data: details of bank accounts and payment cards used, such as card type or account number, card issuer name, cardholder name, account or payment card identification numbers, payment card verification codes, payment card expiration dates, financial history, and other financial data information needed to authorize transactions, payments, or other activities carried out by User in using Nusameta.
- Payment Data: details of payments or transfers made through electronic facilities and/or electronic wallets provided by Us, such as information relating to usage, payment, beneficiary details, including account details, amount of payments made, billing details and invoice details.
- Transaction Data: details of purchases or orders that User makes, interests, preferences, types of services sought, details regarding the collection and/or delivery of transactions and/or orders, as well as other information related to the transactions made.
- Customer Service Information: Information that User provides when User contacts Us by phone or send email to get information related to Nusameta, input, criticism, suggestions, or survey responses sent by Us or other parties officially appointed to represent Us (access obtained between us and User through customer service).
- Nusameta Device Technical Information and Usage Information: When User accesses Nusameta, the technical information on the device and information on the use of Nusameta that We can collect, use, disclose, store and process are information related to the following, including, but not limited to:
- Device Technical Information: mobile network connection, device model, device operating system, browser type, internet protocol address, device language, installed applications, visit duration, media access control address, advertising ID, unique device identifier (UDID), identification of internet devices that User uses to access Nusameta, as well as cookies that can be disabled by using the User’s browser preferences. If User allows the location sharing feature, We may collect geographic location information on the User’s mobile device in real-time for diagnostic or troubleshooting purposes. User can disable the location sharing feature on User’s mobile device.
- Application Usage Information: content that User uploads, information about User activities in Nusameta, including, but not limited to, live streaming, bookmarks, contact lists, lists of communities where the User is a part therein; as well as User interaction and communication with other Users, such as information regarding what content the User likes, who the User follows, the User comments or replies to other User content, sending messages to other Users (including message content, recipient names, and the date and time of the message), receiving replies to messages or comments from other Users, conducting discussions about products, providing reviews of a product, and other features that allow User to communicate with other Users.
- Third Party Information or Contact Lists: In using Nusameta, User may choose to share Personal Data belonging to a third party with Us in the event that User synchronizes the User’s mobile device contacts with Nusameta. Such an action allows us to obtain Personal Data belonging to a third party, including information regarding the name or telephone number contained in the contact list on the User’s mobile device. This contact synchronization carried out by User can help User connect with people that User knows, and also helps Us make recommendations or suggestions about content or accounts that User might like. We may also receive information about User provided by other Users, such as business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, or other third parties, including if User connects the User’s account to a third-party platform or other social networking services. We may also receive information from any source as available and as long as it is not prohibited by the applicable laws and regulations. We have no control over and are not responsible for the use or disclosure of Personal Data from and/or by third parties.
3. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF USER’S PERSONAL DATA
We use Personal Data in general for the following purposes:
- Account Access: to register, identify, verify, and contact or deactivate User Accounts.
- Implementation of Services and/or Transactions at Nusameta: to process User transactions, manage and facilitate User access and use of Nusameta, as well as other purposes in connection with the implementation of transactions and/or services available at Nusameta.
- Nusameta Quality Optimization: to measure, analyze, conduct surveys, maintain, develop, test, research, and improve the quality of Nusameta so that We understand how User uses Nusameta, and We can provide better services to meet User needs and preferences.
- Communication with User: In response to questions and suggestions that We receive from User, to provide assistance to User when there are technical difficulties in using Nusameta, to send information to User, such as information on activities and/or services contained in Nusameta, to provide or offer services from our affiliates or partners, including advertising, marketing of goods or products, promotions, vouchers, surveys, etc., or to provide notification to User regarding changes in how Nusameta is provided or updated. In the event that User receives marketing information, User can choose at any time to unsubscribe from receiving marketing information through Nusameta or other official media provided by Us.
- Software Update: to maintain and provide any software updates and/or other updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the good operation of Nusameta.
- Corporate Protection: to provide protection to Us, Our subsidiaries, Our affiliates, or other related companies in carrying out business activities and internal operational purposes, including, but not limited to, security where Our assets are stored, data analysis, Nusameta quality assurance, insurance, auditing, information technology and network security, and risk management.
- Other Purposes: for any other purposes required by Us in carrying out Nusameta, as long as such purposes comply with the laws and regulations in force in Indonesia.
4. DISCLOSURE OF USER’S
PERSONAL DATA We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of Personal Data and guarantee that there is no disclosure, sale, transfer, distribution, and/or lending of User’s Personal Data to other third parties, without the consent of User, except in the following cases:
- Public Account: If the User’s account profile is a public account, the User’s name (or pseudonym) and profile photo are publicly available and visible to any party (such as friends, followers, other Users, or other third parties, such as search engines and news sites). User can change their profile settings at any time via Nusameta App. In addition, this provision also applies in the event that User contacts us through public media, such as websites, social media, or certain features, in which communication between User and Us can be seen and known by the general public.
- Transaction Requirement: We may disclose Personal Data to partners or other third parties who assist Us in providing Nusameta, including, but not limited to, processing transactions, verifying payments, and completing transactions. We may provide Personal Data to third parties who use and integrate the public API provided by Nusameta.
- Our Work Partner: We can provide User’s Personal Data to Our work partners in accordance with User’s agreement to use Our work partner services, including, but not limited to, applications or other services that have integrated API or services with each other, or partners with whom We have collaborated to organize promotions, publications, or special services available on Nusameta. All work partners who work with Us are committed to processing Personal Data that Our work partners receive in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
5. STORAGE OF USER’S PERSONAL DATA
- We implement various security measures to safeguard User’s Personal Data. User’s Personal Data is stored on our secure server network and can only be accessed by certain parties who are required to have access rights to the system.
- We may be required by law enforcement officials or authorized state administration agencies and/or based on applicable laws and regulations to disclose or share User’s Personal Data. Hence, User hereby agrees and acknowledges that the storage of User’s Personal Data will follow the policies and storage standards implemented by law enforcement officials or state administration agencies. User hereby agrees that We are not responsible for the security and confidentiality of User’s Personal Data stored by law enforcement officials or authorized state administration agencies. Thus, User releases Us from all claims in connection with breaches of security and confidentiality of User’s Personal Data stored by law enforcement officials and the authorized state administrative agencies.
- We will delete or anonymize User’s Personal Data under our control, for reasons such as: User’s Personal Data is no longer needed to fulfill the purpose of its collection; storage is no longer necessary for any legal or business purposes.
6.CHANGES, UPDATES, AND CORRECTIONS OF USER’S PERSONAL DATA
- User can correct, update, or change the information that User provides to Us, by managing the information in the User Account settings.
- User can submit a request to change or correct the User’s Personal Data (whether in part or in whole), outside the settings contained in the User’s Account. However, We will only process the application if the User has submitted the data that We have requested. If permitted or required based on the applicable laws and regulations, We reserve the right to refuse a User’s request to change or correct User’s Personal Data, either in part or in whole. This includes situations where User’s Personal Data contains references to other parties or other reasons that We consider irrelevant, not serious, or difficult.
- We may charge administrative fees to User to handle User requests to access, modify, or correct User’s Personal Data.
7. COOKIES POLICY
8. MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
User agrees that We and/or third parties who work with Us can send marketing and promotional materials directly to User, such as advertising, information and/or promotional communications, whether via email or other means of communication, as available. User can choose not to receive these direct marketing and promotional materials to User emails or contacts by: (i) pressing the unsubscribe button on the marketing and promotional materials that User receives; or (ii) disabling the notification service from the User’s device; or (iii) contacting Us through the available support services and conveying the User’s objections in connection with sending marketing and promotional materials to the User’s e-mail or contact.
9. USER STATEMENT AND AGREEMENT
- User declares that any Personal Data contained in Nusameta is true and valid data.
- User understands that We have used all the best efforts to secure and protect User’s Personal Data and understand that sending data over the internet is never completely secure. Thus, User acknowledges that We cannot fully guarantee the security of User’s Personal Data in Nusameta, and the provision of Personal Data by User shall be the rights and responsibilities of the User themselves.
10. THIRD-PARTY PLATFORM
11. COMPLAINTS AND INFORMATION SERVICES
- Telephone to number (*phone number)
- E-mail to e-mail address (*email address)
- Help center available on Nusameta
We will investigate User complaints and endeavour to provide a response to all of such complaints within a reasonable period of time in the event that User has concerns about Our handling of Personal Data or User finds that their privacy has been violated.